Saturday 25 November 2017

Life Update

Hey guys,

So it's been a while since I write anything and here is why.

My fiancee had a heart attack while driving his lorry and was in hospital. Then he has not been allowed some. Lots of medication and tests etc. He still has more to go through but all the time u wasn't at work was taken up with all that. Now we are more on top of things and so I wanted to start writing again.

We have had to bring the wedding back to Kent and scale it back as he had been stressing about the wedding and honeymoon which contributed to the heart attack  The honeymoon has been put back to 2019. I'll tell you more about those later.

What's happening in your Life??

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
Thank you for viewing my blog, please comment, ask questions and make suggestions below. You can never have too many friends!