Sunday 16 April 2017

Update for 2017

Hi guys,

Soo I know it has been a long time since my last post but so much has gone on.

We have had to put our wedding back to next year and we have re started slimming world.

I have moved offices at work which means I am so much closer to my home so commuting has been cut.

I have started my own business and I am loving it.

So I have so much I want to write about and vlog about so I wanted to pick this back up and start my blog again.

I have decided I need to change my life, I want to be fit, strong and confident.  I am inviting you to join me in my search of weight loss and see how my body changes.

I will share all my wedding plans with you and  show you all my DIY items too.

I am so excited about my business and the amazing products I will share it all with you!!!

I am going to make it manageable and not commit to a blog a day as with everything going on in don't think I will be able to keep up with that. 

Monday will be Slimming World/ Weight Loss/ Fitness Related

Wednesday will be Wedding/ Crafts and Creativity  related

Sunday will be Beauty and Make Up.

I am so glad to be sharing this journey with you all!

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
Thank you for viewing my blog, please comment, ask questions and make suggestions below. You can never have too many friends!