Monday 13 February 2017

I'm back... Exciting News





Hello everyone!!!

So I know it has been such a long time since I last did a Blog but so much has happened and I really needed to focus on that. I have ME and I was struggling with my long commute followed by long working hours meaning I was really struggling to hold everything together and I was spread too thin and couldn't do anything. So my blogging and vlogging had to stop because I couldn't do it all.

I'm not going to have more time so I want to start it all up again and share my life with you all.

So we are still getting married this year in September.. so posts to come about that!!

I am still working my Full Time job but I am moving offices to be closer to home and have more of a life!!

I have recently launched my own Beauty/Make up business after falling in love with the products and trying them for a year to make sure they work! They do and they are amazing!

We are following slimming world and I have lost 2st 7 lbs so far and I am feeling so much better and healthier but again more on my slimming world journey later too.

I want this to be interactive, informative and fun so please comment and tell me your thoughts and what you would like to see me post about.

Take care

Grace xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
Thank you for viewing my blog, please comment, ask questions and make suggestions below. You can never have too many friends!