Saturday 4 April 2015

I'm back and blog/vlog revamp

Hey guys,

I am back blogging on here and vlogging on Youtube. I am looking at revamping my blog and vlog and possibly changing the name. Do you think Life from my perspective is too long? So a quick update:

1. Monday morning is the first day of my intensive driving course. My test is on Friday, I will do a vlog everyday to tell you what I did and how I feel. 

2. My partner and I are going to be working with a nutrutionalist to try and transform our bodies and look our best.

3. I am taking up road cycling, I am saving up for my bike and will do a review or unboxing when I get it. 

I am excited about coming back to Facebook. 

https://youtu.be/ZVMpwoUnXbk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
Thank you for viewing my blog, please comment, ask questions and make suggestions below. You can never have too many friends!